Electrical Repairs in Dickinson
Christensen Electric is a leading Dickinson electrician service dedicated to delivering quality electrical repair at affordable prices. With years of experience working on all types of equipment, we’re ready, willing and able - around the clock - to repair your electrical issues.
Count on our team of certified and insured electricians for all your residential and commercial electrical repair needs. Contact us today for a free repair estimate.
Prompt and Complimentary Electrical Repair Estimates
When we receive your call, we’ll set up a free consultation with you right away. When it suits your schedule, we’ll send a certified electrician to your home or business. Our technician will inspect the site to determine if everything conforms to code and current safety standards. We’ll also assess if your electrical supply is sufficient for your current consumption needs.
When the repair diagnosis is finished, our electrician will draft an accurate quote. Our cost estimates are always fair and never overpriced.
Electrical Work During Renovations
Is your home or business undergoing a remodel or renovation? Don’t worry. We’re experienced in working alongside crews and tradespeople. We can work on your electrical supply even in the middle of a construction site.
Courteous Electrical Work
Our electricians are always conscientious when working in a client’s home. Rest assured we will use protective tarps and shoe covers to prevent damage to your property. You can rely on us to be fast and efficient at our work, and clean up when we’re done, too.
24/7 Emergency Response
Electrical emergencies are no laughing matter. That’s why Christensen Electric is available 24/7, and we always respond quickly. Electrical problems can happen at any time, so we’ve made it our top priority to be available whenever you need us. If you encounter a severe power problem, call us at (409) 526-2156 for immediate help.
The Type of Electrical Repair
There’s no type of repair our team hasn’t dealt with and properly fixed. Electrical wiring, switches, panels, or cords—if it can break, we can fix it. Some of the more common repairs we handle are:
- Backstabbed Wiring: Backstabbed wiring can create loose connections and ultimately lead to burnt wires and dead circuits.
- Tripped Circuit Breakers: The most probable cause of a tripped circuit breaker is overloading the circuit with too many devices and appliances. The overload can cause the outlets to stop working altogether.
- Frequent Light Bulb Burn Out: If your light bulbs burn out frequently, there is likely an underlying issue at hand, such as a loose connection in the socket.
- Burned Outlets: Have you heard your electrical outlet crackle or seen it give off a sudden flash? Are there black marks around the plug holes? You may be at risk of an electrical fire with a burned outlet.
- Overlamping: Light fixtures are made to accommodate different ranges of wattage. If you accidentally change a light bulb that has a higher wattage than the built-in fixture can withstand, the result will commonly be melted wiring.
If you suspect any of the above electrical issues in your business or home, contact us immediately. An unattended electrical complication can pose serious health hazards and a risk of further damage to the associated appliance or device. Contact a professional electrician as soon as possible.
Electricians Dedicated to Continual Learning
The electricians on our team are certified to work on commercial and residential electrical wiring. What’s more, our company doesn’t stop at a degree. We are constantly attending workshops and training seminars to maintain and add to our expertise. We keep up to date with the latest safety developments and technical innovations in the electrical industry.
All of our electricians are friendly, qualified, licensed and ready to handle all your questions and concerns. We understand when you’re having an electrical repair problem or you require upgrading, it needs to be done quickly and efficiently.
Our technicians are there for you when you need them; there’s no electrical repair job too small. Whether you need your entire home rewired or a light fixture installed, Christensen Electric provides expert electrical service with politeness and professionalism.
Electrical Services for Residential & Commercial Settings
From a simple smoke detector systems check to a full rewiring of your premises, Christensen Electric provides a wide range of services to meet your needs:
- Residential electrical inspections
- 24/7 emergency calls
- Home wiring/rewiring
- Computer network & phone cabling
- LED lighting & security lights
- Electrical repair & installation
- Smoke detector checks & installation
- TV antennas & satellite dish installation
- New electrical outlets
- New/upgrades to electrical boxes
Professional & Reliable Electricians
We realize there are many electrical businesses in the Dickinson area to choose from; we strive to be the best. We put our customers first. We listen carefully to you, addressing each and every concern.
The people in and around Dickinson call on us for:
- Reliable and trustworthy service
- Free estimates
- Up-front pricing
- Master electricians, fully licensed and insured
As a small business, our clients mean everything to us. At Christensen Electric, we value your patronage and provide quality electrical repair service you can trust.
- We respect your time and keep our appointments. We understand your time is valuable, and we work hard not to waste it.
- Our prices are reasonable and affordable. Electrical problems can wreak havoc on your life, so we take care to keep our rates within your budget.
- We do a job once - and we do it right. We've been around long enough to know our way around electrical systems of all sizes. With us, your electrical problems will be solved for good.
- We will always clean up after ourselves. Once the job is finished, we'll tidy up the space before leaving, saving you time and effort. It'll almost be as though we were never there!
Contact Christensen Electric Today
We recognize the need for first-class workmanship and service, and we work very hard for our customers. For all your electrical needs in Dickinson, call Christensen Electric or send us an email, and we’ll be happy to discuss our services with you.